(1) Edit, publish and disseminate at least 4 editions of The BANNER per calendar year.
(2) Publish the General Orders of the Commander-in-Chief.
(3) Publish the reservation forms and details of the National Encampment.
(4) Publish the names, addresses and telephone numbers of: all National Organization elected and appointed officers, National Organization Standing and Special Committee chairman and members, Department and Camp-at-Large Commanders, Senior & Junior Vice Commanders, Secretaries or Secretary/Treasurers and National Allied Orders of the G.A.R. Presidents immediately following the Order's National Encampment.
(5) Publish a synopsis of the actions taken by the National Encampment.
(6) Publish a biography and photograph of the newly elected Commander-in-Chief and National President of the Auxiliary to the Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War immediately following the Order's National Encampment.
(7) Publish obituaries and a photograph (if available) of Past Commander-in-Chiefs and all current elected or appointed National Organization officers as soon as possible after their passing.
(8) Publish annually the "Statement of Ownership and Circulation" in the Banner issue closest to October.
(9) Publish the names and locations of newly formed camps and departments.
(10) Publish information and articles submitted by National Organization officers, and committees, and the Order's Brothers as space permits.
(11) Publish information and articles about the Civil War, Grand Army of the Republic and other related subjects as space permits and at the discretion of the Editor.
(12) Contract for and in the name of the Order for all services necessary to ensure the promotion and economic publishing of the Banner subject to the review and approval of the National Council of Administration.
(13) Prepare and submit to the National Council of Administration for review an annual operational budget necessary to ensure the publication of at least 4 edition of The BANNER.
(14) Provide periodic reports to the National Council of Administration on the activities of The BANNER Editor.
(15) Perform all other duties delegated to the office by the Order's Constitution and Regulations, National Council of Administration and/or National Encampment.
(16) Prepare and submit an annual written report to the National Council of Administration and National Encampment on the activities of The BANNER Editor.