Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR
NATIONAL AIDE de CAMP
The purpose of the office of National Aide de Camp is to assist the Commander-in-Chief in fulfilling his ceremonial and public relations responsibilities.
The activities of the National Aide de Camp should include the responsibilities listed below.
- Provide assistance to the Commander-in-Chief in terms of identifying for recognition those Brothers who have demonstrated exceptional faithfulness, charity and loyalty to the Order.
- Provide assistance to the Commander-in-Chief at the National Encampment in terms ensuring meeting and special speaking engagement preparations are complete.
- Provide assistance to the Commander-in-Chief at the National Encampment by serving as his personal liaison with the other Allied Orders during sessions of the National Encampment.
- Record gifts and material given to the Commander-in-Chief during the National Encampment's Courtesy Night and Commander-in-Chief's Open House.
- Carry out orders from the Commander-in-Chief at the National Encampment.
Last Updated 1994
Return to SUVCW Home Page
Return to SUVCW Web Site Index
Return to list of National Jobs
Go to list of National Officers