General Orders No. 16
Stephen A. Michaels, Commander-in-Chief
6623 S. North Cape Road
Franklin, WI 53132-1227
Phone: (414) 425-4648
- It is with great pleasure and pride that I appoint the following Brothers as National Aides, in recognition of their membership recruiting efforts. All will receive a strip of National colored ribbon, which they may wear, pinned behind their membership badge (for 12 months from the date of issue). Those who recruited five (5) or more new Brothers into the Order will also be presented with a Certificate of Recognition.
- John M. Hart of Lt. Ezra Griffin Camp 8, Department of Pennsylvania, has recruited twenty-six (26) new Brothers into the SUVCW.
- PDC Keith D. Ashley of Brooks - Brooks Grant Camp 7, Department of Ohio, has recruited eight (8) new Brothers.
- Samuel R. Booth of John S. Townsend Camp 108, Department of Ohio, has recruited seven (7) new Brothers.
- Craig W. Keller of Pvt. Valentin Keller Camp 8, and James W. Oiler of Cadot-Blessing Camp 126, both of the Department of Ohio, have each recruited five (5) new Brothers.
- Ken L. Freshley of James A. Garfield Camp 142, Department of Ohio, has recruited four (4) new Brothers.
- Those who've recruited three (3) new Brothers are Larry Brewer of Grenville M. Dodge Camp 75, Department of Iowa, Gary W. Young of L.G. Armstrong Camp 49, Department of Wisconsin, and Christopher L. Greene, Esq. of James A. Garfield Camp 142, Department of Ohio.
Ordered this 11th Day of July 2005.
By Order of:
Stephen A. Michaels
Michael S. Bennett, PDC
Return to Index of General Orders