1. It is with a heavy heart and personal sadness that I must inform your that Brother Norman Furman, Past Commander-in-Chief answered the last muster call on November 11, 1997.
2. All Camp and Department Charters are to be draped in black for a period of thirty (30) days.
3. The Junior Vice Commander-in-Chief shall represent the Commander-in-Chief and the National Organization at Brother Furman's funeral.
4. All Brothers are requested to extend any all assistance requested by Brother Furman's family.
5. Our deepest sympathies are extended to Brother Furman's family. We will miss him but we know he has gone to a better place and has found comfort and eternal peace in our Almighty Father.
By Order of
Richard D. Orr